Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Tools of the Trade

Every parent has a favourite way to soothe a fussy baby – their “magic bullet”, if you will. We have two such wonderful solutions to the crying game:
  1. The Shaky Chair: this little vibrating wonder seems to mesmerize Gwendolyn, giving Mom and Dad up to half hour or more of blessed, hands free time. Thanks, Annie, for passing this life-saver down to us.
  2. The Bouncy Ball: This exercise ball was a God-send during Felicity’s labour, and it’s proving its worth once again. When Gwen is very fussy, only a vigorous bouncing session will do. Trouble is, we often get tired of bouncing before Gwen does, and if we dare end the session before she is ready, she LETS US KNOW. (And we usually have to start all over again. Sigh…)

2 comments:

Shannon said...

You guys are both adorable!
-Shanmac

Lisa said...

The bouncy ball is an interesting one. Hey - I brought Gwen a book from up north. I'm away for a bit, but back next week. I'll try to wander down.