
Mom attended a
Babywearing conference on Sunday and came home totally jazzed about wearing Gwendolyn even more than she does already. Of course, this new babywearing energy means Mom is now feeling like the family's stash of two carriers is woefully inadequate. So many carriers, so little time....
Here's Gwendolyn being worn in a Moby wrap. Hair by
Squiggy.
3 comments:
OK. What kind baby wearers do you use? My arms are killing me!! This little guy LOVES to be up and looking around and I am getting soo tired! I have a baby trekker which I do use on occassion, but it's rather cumbersome to put on when you are just puttering around the house.
HELP!
Dana
Hey Dana,
There are two that Felicity uses: The Moby Wrap (the one you see in the picture) and a "ring sling" called the Maya Wrap. I think you'll be able to Google both pretty readily...
K.
Hi Felicity,
When my oldest was a baby I thought, well now that she is 17 pounds I can't carry her anymore. Ha, did I ever have another think coming. But I found a sling by mailorder from the US and that was an excellent solution. I carried her until she was 3 or so. (She is 19 now!)
It was great to see you today!
Cynthia
Post a Comment